chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.6.0 release candidate 3
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 23:45:23 GMT
I understood your email to mean that the excludes with paths in the POM don’t work.  So I
made a simple ant file whose sole purpose is to run rat under Ant.  This is what we do for
Apache TOMEE.

If the excludes in the old POM do in fact work perfectly fine then I’m happy to move them
back.

Regards,
Alan