chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chukwa build issue
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 02:58:37 GMT
What happens if you start the collector with bin/jettyCollector.sh
instead of with the init script?

By the way, the URL you reference below is my mirror of the
documentation, which I started before the 0.3 release.  Berkeley
follows Trunk, rather than the official releases.  If you're using 0.3
you're probably better off with the official documentation, on
http://hadoop.apache.org/chukwa .

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department