chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Akshay Kumar <kumar.aks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Chukwa as monitoring tool.
Date Sun, 26 Dec 2010 18:03:42 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the responses. A bit late to check this one.
I have one more query -
In the Chukwa administration guide:
http://people.apache.org/~eyang/docs/r0.1.2/admin.html
It says
*Chukwa* can also be installed on a single node, in which case the machine
must have at least *16 GB of memory. *

Q) For my usecase ( for monitoring system metrics) - is it safe to assume it
is not going to be that big a requirement for memory?

Thanks,
Akshay