chukwa-user mailing list archives

From AD <abhijit.dhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Df Demux processor not able to write to hbase
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 01:00:17 GMT
Thanks so much Eric.
Where can I check what the log4j.properties for
ChukwaDailyRollingFileAppender going to look like?

I'm trying something like this. Please tell me if this is right?

hadoop.root.logger=INFO,DRFA
log4j.rootLogger=ERROR,DRFA
log4j.appender.DRFA=org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.inputtools.log4j.ChukwaDailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.DRFA.File=${hadoop.log.dir}/${hadoop.log.file}
log4j.appender.DRFA.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.DRFA.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} %p %c: %m%n