chukwa-user mailing list archives

From <hbase-commits@hadoop.apache.org>, <mapreduce-dev-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org>, <mapreduce-commits-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org>, <pig-commits-subscribe@hadoop.apache.org>, <chukwa-user@hadoop.apache.org>, <chukwa-commits-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org>, <chukwa-dev-unsubscr...@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject Open Vacancy - Working Part or Full Time
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 19:18:49 GMT
Good afternoon!

Let me introduce you a large international company where I work as a manager of personnel
recruitment department.

Our enterprise is inseparably connected with a great number of various activities, like:
* estate property
* logistics
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And for the moment we are creating a regional managers’ team in Europe offering:
- wages 2300 ˆ +bonus
-  partial employment
- individual time-table

If you are interested, kindly get back to us with your contact information so we could reach
you over the phone. Allen@totaljoblists.net

Attention! We need just the people residing in Europe.

We are waiting for your prompt reply