chukwa-user mailing list archives

From AD <straightfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chukwa trunk does not write to HBase
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:39:52 GMT
yep that was it thanks.  For the "recordEntry" variable, is there any way to
guarantee how this is structured?  I am testing tailing a file and i notice
recordEntry in the parser is around 20-30 lines from the logfile, is this
expected?  can we safely assume newline termination and just loop through?
 I was expecting 1 recordEntry for each line of the logfile but i think this
has to do with it being a chukwaRecord not a log entry.