chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connector error
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:35:14 GMT
This is caused by the Hbase configuration is not in the class path of pig script.  I work around
this by jar up hbase config directory and pass as additional jar to pig.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2012, at 12:45 AM, "dengyule" <dengyule@gmail.com> wrote:

> Eric:
>        Thank you for your valuable reply。According to your tips, now my collecor can
collect data,and my hbase  and chukwa also all normal。but when i use the pig to run the
ClusterSummary.pig . Always occur the following error message:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper
but the connection closes immediately. This could be a sign that the server has too many connections
(30 is the default). Consider inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make
sure you are reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See HTable's javadoc for more
information.