chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Ankur Varshney <Ankur.Varsh...@Harman.com>
Subject Is chukwa available on Hortonworks ?
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 11:16:00 GMT
Hello Team,

I am exploring chukwa integration for log aggregation for my web/mobile app. My Hadoop ecosystem
is based on Hortonworks Data Platform 2.3

Want to understand if chuckwa is available on HDP 2.x series and can be used in my use case.

Use case summary –

The mobile application running on client mobile phones push real time, high traffic and high
velocity logs into the system. These logs are pushed into the HDFS system and consume by a
home grown analytics layer. Several kinds of analytics reports are then rendered through a
home grown Analytics UI framework.

Awaiting your suggestions.

Regards,
Ankur Varshney
Software Architect
Harman International India Pvt. Ltd.

Ankur Varshney
Architect - Product Development
CONNECTED SERVICES

Plot No.3 & 3A, EOIZ Industrial Area, Sy.No.85 and 86, Sadaramangala Village, Krishnarajapuram
Hobli, Bangalore-560066, Karnataka, India
Office: +918033071502
Cell: +91-90354 33550
www.harman.com<http://www.harman.com>
[cid:34b23b.png@0b568834.47b2ff06]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.