chukwa-user mailing list archives

From YichuanWang <wycuday...@gmail.com>
Subject Chukwa 0.7 cannot load CollectorStub.java
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 01:39:55 GMT
Hello Eric:

I encountered a question when trying to configure Chukwa 0.7 on a
Pseudo-distributed mode. I have successfully started adaptor, agent and hicc
but having trouble starting the collector. When I do start-collectors.sh, it
shows* "cannot load
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.collector.CollectorStub".* This
CollectorStub.java can be found in Chukwa 0.6 but somehow cannot be loaded
in my 0.7 version. I tried to fix this problem by simply adding this java
file and re-compile it but couldn't make it. Could you help me with this,
please?

Best regards
Yichuan