click-dev mailing list archives

From Naoki Takezoe <take...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resigning from Apache Click
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:25:17 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

I would like to thank you for your work.

Click is a simple and powerful component based framework, it helped us a lot.

I was impressed by the framework like a magic when I found Click Framework
at first, because it provides the event driven programming model, although it's
very thin and simple.

I believe the framework should be simple as much as possible even if it provides
rich or complex features. It should not be a black-box for developers. I learned
that it's possible from Click Framework.

Sorry because I couldn't contribute after we moved to ASF enough.

All the best!

--
Naoki Takezoe