cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From Sergey Levitskiy <serg...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Regions and Zone's
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2020 14:54:28 GMT
This level of HA lays beyond the scope of ACS. I advise you to explore GLB that runs outside
of ACS that will direct traffic to the available VMs across regions. Alternatively if you
physical network architecture can provide the same L2 segments across regions you can explore
keepalived VRRP feature to move the same IP across the set of VMs in different regions. Those
floating IPs will need to be managed outside of ACS.

Thanks,
Sergey