cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From CSG - Ashley Lester <ash...@computer-services.com.au>
Subject 4.02 to 4.1 ZenServer 6.02 to 6.1
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 02:03:03 GMT
Hello,

I about to upgrade our pre production cloudstack from CS 4.02 to 4.1 and Citrix XenServer
6.02 to 6.1.

I would like to hear from anyone who has done this upgrade path and can anyone share some
info.

The upgrade instructions are pretty good for the CloudStack side of things in the  4.1 release
notes but the upgrade for the ZenServer doesn't seem to exist specificly to these versions
in the install guide.

The install guide for 4.1 still says that only 6.02 is supported but the release notes say
6.1 ? I assume from what ive read XenServer 6.1 is now supported ?

My plan is to upgrade CS to 4.1 then upgrade the ZenServers to 6.1 the only info I can find
is the link below on the XenServer side of things
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Installation_Guide/citrix-xenserver-installation.html#xenserver-version-upgrading

Is this still valid for 6.02 to 6.1 ?

Ashley