cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From José Egas López <josee...@farmaenlace.com>
Subject Using Management Server as the NFS Server
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:57:02 GMT
Hi!
This question is for those who have already installed CS and are using
vSphere 5.1 as the hypervisor, or for those who want give me a hand!
How do I perform part 9 from step 4.5.5.2 Using Management Server as the
NFS Server from de CS 4.0.0 Install Guide.
Part 9 says loggin in to the hypervisor host and to do the following:

a. Be sure NFS and rpcbind are running. The commands might be different
depending on your
OS. For example:
# service rpcbind start
# service nfs start
# chkconfig nfs on
# chkconfig rpcbind on
# reboot

b. Log back in to the hypervisor host and try to mount the /export
directories. For example
(substitute your own management server name):
# mkdir /primarymount
# mount -t nfs <management-server-name>:/export/primary /primarymount
# umount /primarymount
# mkdir /secondarymount
# mount -t nfs <management-server-name>:/export/secondary /secondarymount
# umount /secondarymount

Does anybody know how to run this commands on vSphere? I understand I
have to do it with esxcli commands via shell, but I've searched and I
found nothing about it. I've logged in to the vSphere Host (ESXi
Hypervisor) via shell but obviously those commands don't work.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't have much experience on Linux OS or
those based on it.
Thanks for the help.

--

*
Jóse

FARMAENLACE ha procesado su mensaje y esta limpio
No imprima este mail a menos que sea necesario