cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Whitehead <dri...@megahappy.net>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.1 MySQL install issue
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:30:37 GMT
I wasted 4 hours on an install when cloudstack-setup-agent insisted my
hardware was miss-configured or didn't support kvm.

Turns out cloudstack-agent (for kvm) doesn't have qemu-kvm as a
dependency. So libvirtd gets installed but with no qemu-kvm package on
CentOS the error is "your hardware isn't capable". Not sure if this is
intentional or not… Maybe some future hypervisor will be using
libvirtd besides qemu-kvm?