cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop cluster running in cloudstack
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 19:05:32 GMT
This is a very interesting question - I know I've asked for better control
over where VMs end up going, specifically to be able to ensure rack
locality for Hadoop nodes, but I don't know what the progress has been on
that, nor do I know whether there's a way of doing multiple storage pools
on a single host short of some really silly jumping through hoops, like
running multiple cloud agents on a single host. But I could be wrong - I'm
not as in touch with the internals as others may be.

A.