cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Enric Muñoz <emu...@intecom.ad>
Subject Storage capacity not well recognised
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:40:52 GMT
Hi,

I have a secondary storage, which is a whole hard disk of 3 TB. I do a NFS share with it but
the cloudstack dashboard says that my secondary storage capacity is 1.97 GB (GB instead of
TB). Therefore, when it downloads the CentOS template it appears an error telling this:

Failed post download script: bunzip2: I/O or other error, bailing out. Possible reason follows.bunzip2:
No space left on devicefailed to uncompress /mnt/SecStorage/1a960689-a104-3963-ad39-42bd2b7156cc/template/tmpl/1/5/dnld3896807607762746096tmp_

I suppose this error appears because the secondary storage capacity is not well recognised.
Has anybody experienced any similar error??

Enric Muñoz - INTECOM
E-mail: emunoz@intecom.ad<mailto:emunoz@intecom.ad>
Tel: (+376) 870100
Ctra. de la Comella 23