cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "WXR" <474745...@qq.com>
Subject Is this a bug?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 01:45:31 GMT
cloudstack version:  4.1

network type:  basic zone and basic network

security group setting:
Protocol    Start Port    End Port    CIDR
TCP        1        65535        0.0.0.0/0
UDP        1        65535        0.0.0.0/0
ICMP        -1        -1        0.0.0.0/0

VM OS:  windows

1.I can ping the vm and connect to it by rdp.
2.When I restart the iptables of the Host physical machine,I can not ping the vm,but I can
still connect to it by rdp.
3.When I delete the ICMP rule of security group and add the same rule again.I can ping the
vm.