cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Zone wide Primary Storage after upgrade to CS 4.2
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 11:43:30 GMT
Hello guys,

Before upgrading to CS 4.2 I would like to check the behaviour of Primary Storage which are
currently bound to a particular cluster. How would this work with the support of the zone
wide primary storage? Would all my primary storages be automatically converted to a zone wide
primary storage, or is this something that I need to do manually? If I have to convert the
primary storage manually, what is the correct procedure? Would it cause the downtime?

Many thanks

Andrei