cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From France <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Re: How to hide some server offerings?
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 13:28:45 GMT
Then use my previous suggestion. To write it again, step by step
tutorial style.

For users:
1. Create a new domain uder ROOT, let's say Public.
2. Create users in this Public domain.
3. Create service offerings specific/tied to Public domain.

For admins:
1. Create a new domain under ROOT, let's say Private.
2. Create service offerings specific/tied to Private domain.

Service offerings from Private and Public domain will be available to
Administrators and service offerings from and only from Public domain
will be available to users in Public domain.

I could also write using CAPS LOCK as you did, but i don't think it
would help you understand any better.

Good luck and Regards,
F.