cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From dave.hoff...@appcore.com
Subject Re: cloudstack 4.1 KVM There no secondary storage for secondary VM
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:08:11 GMT
Do you have an NFS share created and added to Cloudstack for it to use as Secondary Storage?

----- Original Message -----
From: "motty cruz" <motty.cruz@gmail.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 8:43:05 PM
Subject: cloudstack 4.1 KVM There no secondary storage for secondary VM

Hello, I need help!
I have installed CloudStack 4.1 on CentOS, I have two hypervisors KVM
running on CentOS 6.4. both KVM hypervison have 2 network cards one have
static public IP and 2nd has a private IP. can someone point the steps to
have basic network to run with CloudStack?

currently I have cloudstack working but the error I'm getting is "There are
no secondary storage for secondary VM" I know is because my network
interfaces are not configure correctly.

Thanks,
 Motty