cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Ortiz <dpor...@outlook.com>
Subject Virtualizing Cloudstack Manager onto XenServer host
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:45:35 GMT
Hello,
     I am setting up a small test cluster and decided to use XenServer this time with Cloudstack
4.2.0.  I would like to run the management server on the cluster, but since XenServer uses
its own OS install rather than CentOS, I believe that means I cannot run the manager on it
bare metal like I would for KVM.  Is it possible for me to create the management server on
a VM which I then would use to connect to the cluster for cloudstack functionality?
Thanks,      David Ortiz