cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From benoit lair <kurushi4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 Released
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 08:00:00 GMT
Very great Job all of you !! I'm very excited to be able to use the new
version of cloudstack 4.2 !!
There were several weeks (months ?) that i was expecting features such load
balancing betweens vpc tiers.
Now it's done !!
I have upgraded my preproduction environment from cs 4.1 to cs 4.2 and all
is clear, the upgrade worked nice !!
I use mgmt server with centos 6.3 with xcp and xenserver 6.2 hypervisors
and it rocks a lot !!

Very nice work guys !! Now i can prepare my future production environment

Best regards,

Benoit

2013/10/2 Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosinski@gmail.com>

> I filed a bug for the error when running cloudstack-sysvmadm on Ubuntu.

> Best regards,
> Kirk
>
> On 10/01/2013 10:09 PM, Indra Pramana wrote:
> > Hi Dean,
> >
> > I encountered exactly the same error message when running the
> > cloudstack-sysvmadm script. I am also using Ubuntu but using KVM
> > hypervisor. Some things to check:
> >
> > 1. Have you registered the system VM template for 4.2 prior to the
> upgrade?
> > If not yet, you need to register the template first.
> > 2. After upgrading both the management server and the hypervisor hosts,
> log
> > in to the GUI and ensure that the hosts are up, before performing the
> > cloudstack-sysvmadm script.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >

> > On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Dean Kamali <dean.kamali@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> update:
> >> I'm using Ubuntu on my management server, and currently all of my
> >> hypervisors are in disconnected state, I have also noticed that usage
> >> server log is overwriting management logs
> >>
> >> I must say "ouch!"

> >> all

> >> such

> docs