cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chris Sciarrino <chris.sciarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Choosing VMWare SCSI Controller Type
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:00:36 GMT
Hi Sean,

I have tried this in 4.1.1 and 4.2. I have tried the HDD adapter type in
the register template screen like you also suggested but that did not have
an effect.

Unless I am mistaken, I think that option will set the disk type to ide or
scsi and not change the actual controller type that the scsi disk uses.

Thanks,

Chris