cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From raj kumar <rajkumar600...@gmail.com>
Subject cloudstack4.2.0 network configuration - ssvm has no IP
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:08:54 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to use basic network configuration. No vlans in the network.

I've two networks. one is primary used for all cloudstack servers(guest,
system vms, management server, hypervisor, etc).

another one is connected to storage. only hypervisors(kvm) have access to
this network.

my questions.
1. what should be my network configuration in hypervisors. I've used eth0,
and cloudstack automatically created cloud0, cloudbr0, etc.
2. Even though ssvm is up, it didn't get any IP. Hence I could not connect
the console from web or can't add any iso.

please let me know what should be my configuration and how to fix the ssvm
issue.