cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: ssvm not taking ip from cloudstack
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 12:15:25 GMT
Why are you running competing DHCP servers on networks that CloudStack
supposes are its networks?

There are ways around this, essentially configure your non-CloudStack
DHCP instance to ignore any of the MACs range handed out by
CloudStack.

--David

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 5:11 AM,  <jagadeeshwaran.k33@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>                 I have installed cloudstack 4.1.1 and connected with esxi 4.1 through
vcenter.  After that ssvm and console proxy vm started.but these system vms are not taking
ip from cloudstack, its getting ip from esxi.

> In cloudstack ui it has a different ip.  Its trying to connect to the system vm through
that ip and fails. Kindly help me .

of this message and any attachments.