cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [URGENT] Mounting issues from KVM hosts to secondary storage
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:29:50 GMT
Are you using the release artifacts, or your own 4.2 build?

When you rebooted the host, did the problem go away or come back the
same? You may want to look at 'virsh pool-list' to see if libvirt is
mounting/registering the secondary storage.

Is this happening on multiple hosts, the same way? You may want to
look at /etc/mtab, if the system reports it's mounted, though it's
not, it might be in there. Look at /proc/mounts as well.