cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject cloudstack 4.1 KVM There no secondary storage for secondary VM
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 01:43:05 GMT
Hello, I need help!
I have installed CloudStack 4.1 on CentOS, I have two hypervisors KVM
running on CentOS 6.4. both KVM hypervison have 2 network cards one have
static public IP and 2nd has a private IP. can someone point the steps to
have basic network to run with CloudStack?

currently I have cloudstack working but the error I'm getting is "There are
no secondary storage for secondary VM" I know is because my network
interfaces are not configure correctly.

Thanks,
 Motty