cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject Unable to reboot instance: "Unable to find service offering: [NUMBER] corresponding to the vm"
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 01:49:08 GMT
Dear all,

After upgrading to CloudStack 4.2.0, I am not able to reboot a VM instance.
Error message: "Unable to find service offering: [SOME-RANDOM-NUMBER]
corresponding to the vm". This affects all the VM instances that I want to
reboot.

Any idea what could be the cause of the problem? Seems that it cannot find
a certain service offering which corresponds to the VM, anyone can shed a
light on which service offering it is referring to?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.