cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 Released
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 05:09:03 GMT
Hi Dean,

I encountered exactly the same error message when running the
cloudstack-sysvmadm script. I am also using Ubuntu but using KVM
hypervisor. Some things to check:

1. Have you registered the system VM template for 4.2 prior to the upgrade?
If not yet, you need to register the template first.
2. After upgrading both the management server and the hypervisor hosts, log
in to the GUI and ensure that the hosts are up, before performing the
cloudstack-sysvmadm script.

Thank you.