cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Migrating/managing secondary storages
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 12:38:00 GMT
Hi everyone.

 I have a CS 4.2 and 4 secondary NFS storages (s1, s2, s3, s4). I'd like
to migrate everything (all the templates, snapshots,…) from s1 and s2 to s3
and s4 and then shutdown s1 & s2. Is there a way to do it via GUI?

The only instructions I found are to stop CloudStack, copy everything from
one secondary storage to another change the references to that secondary
storage in the database to the new secondary storage and restart
cloudstack.

Any first hand experiences/advices on how to do it, what to look out for?

Best regards,

F.