cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: CoreOS and Cloudstack
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 01:57:50 GMT

John,

thanks, i've also spun the latest CoreOS, but i was not able to login due to the ssh keys.

Cheers
----- Original Message -----

From: "John Kinsella" <jlk@stratosec.co>
To: "<users@cloudstack.apache.org>" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, 22 February, 2014 1:13:40 AM
Subject: Re: CoreOS and Cloudstack

I just imported their KVM image [1] and spun up a VM with it - that far, no problem. So, it
runs.

Next step - need to build a coreos image with support to get the ssh keys from CloudStack
[2]

John
1: http://storage.core-os.net/coreos/amd64-generic/dev-channel/coreos_production_qemu_image.img.bz2

2: https://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.2/html/Installation_Guide/using-sshkeys.html

On Feb 20, 2014, at 2:46 PM, Andrei Mikhailovsky <andrei@arhont.com> wrote:

> Hello guys,
>

> I was wondering if anyone has managed to make CoreOS run within ACS? I've seen docs on
how to run CoreOS on OpenStack, but couldn't find anything for ACS.