cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Matteson <dmatte...@a2hosting.com>
Subject Serial Console URL no longer works in 4.2.1?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:44:31 GMT
Hey everybody,

In order to allow users to quickly and easily access their serial
console we have been generating a URL which directly takes them to it
without needing to log into the CloudStack web interface. These URLs
look like:

https://managementserver:port/client/console?cmd=access&vm=vmid&apikey=apikey&signature=signature&

These were working fine before the upgrade but after we are getting:

Access denied. Invalid web session or API key in request

But the same API key works for normal API requests. Only the serial
console is failing.

Anybody know what might be going on here?

Thanks!