cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Matteson <dmatte...@a2hosting.com>
Subject Re: Serial Console URL no longer works in 4.2.1?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 15:53:17 GMT
Thanks for the response, we were previously stripping out '=' and
replacing '+' and '/' with '-' and '_'. Taking out those substitutions I
no longer get the error, and the serial console comes up but it doesn't
work. It doesn't seem to be connecting to the VM. Any ideas?

The VM id is correct and the Serial Console works normally when accessed
from the CloudStack web interface.