cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Umair Azam <ua...@i2cinc.com>
Subject Re: Restoring CS UI password
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:37:37 GMT
Lopez,

Switch to mysql user, then use cloud database and reset password.

Run these commands.

1)mysql -u root -p
2)use cloud;
3)UPDATE user SET password = 'Temp/123' WHERE username = 'admin';

Umair Azam
Associate Systems Administrator
Network Operations Center
i2c Incorporated
1300 Island Drive, Suite 105
Redwood City, CA 94065-5170
Desk: +1 650.480.5291
PBX: +1 650.593.5400 x 4244
24x7 NOC: +1 650.480.5291
Fax: +1 650.593.5402
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION
This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only for the use of
the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized
reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, telephone
or fax and promptly destroy the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.