cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From COCHE Sébastien <SCO...@sigma.fr>
Subject Setting vRouter IP address
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:48:48 GMT
Hi all,

On CloudStack 4.2.1, using VMware 5.1, in a shared network configuration, I have to manage
IP subnet outside CloudStack.

I know how setting IP addresses' instances, but I don't how to set IP address on vRouter,
in the Guest Subnet.

When I configure guest IP range, do you know if the vRouter get an IP inside or outside this
range ?

Another question, regarding vrouter IP configuration : if I have many management network (one
per hypervisor's pod) how, the vrouters management network, is selecting. Do I have to provide
a large subnet to address all vRouters management network or vRouters used by a pod is deployed
in his management's pod network ?

Thank you

Regards

Sébastien Coché, Architecte Infrastructure (DIP)

SIGMA Informatique - www.sigma.fr <http://www.sigma.fr/>

8 rue Newton - CS 84533 - 44245 LA CHAPELLE SUR ERDRE CEDEX

Tél : (+33) 2.53.48.92.57 - Mob : 06 22 25 03 74