cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Nascimento <daniel.nascime...@telecall.com>
Subject RES: CloudStack WebUI Loads Up Very Slow
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:29:26 GMT
I have faced this "lag" while using fqdn´s - try it by IP and see if it will keep slow.

If it gets fastern by IP - you should do as I did and search for FQDN problems. Maybe the
"hosts" file in server are not properly setted, DNS problems, anything like it.

Bets regards,

Daniel Nascimento
Telecall USA and BRAZIL
IT Manager
Office Phone Brazil: +55(21) 3002-0540
Office Phone US: +1 954 213 6097
Mobile Brazil: +55(21) 99591304
Skype: dorsalsolutions

-----Mensagem original-----
De: iliyas shirol [mailto:iliyas.shirol@gmail.com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2014 16:37
Para: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Assunto: CloudStack WebUI Loads Up Very Slow

Greetings!

We have 2 management server in HA. The CloudStack WebUI takes more than 15 seconds to load
while accessing using any browser. The management server has good specs though.

Does anyone else in the forum face similar sluggishness ? We use 4.2.1 release.

Thanks.

--
-
Md. Iliyas Shirol