cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: NFS and VMware
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 00:32:28 GMT
So I checked a couple of things and still no dice.
1. enabled nfs client on esxi servers in the security profile2. made sure dns resolves to
nfs server from esxi servers3. successfully mounted nfs datastore from esxi servers4. enabled
permissions on nfs share

> From: mphilli7823@hotmail.com
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: NFS and VMware
> Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:59:01 -0600
>
> All,
>    I am using VMware as my hypervisor and NFS as my secondary storage. However as I look
through the logs I see the following error.
> "Unable to create mount point for nfs://MyServerName/export/secondary"
> I am able to mount this NFS store from other linux boxes, and I am able to mount it as
a vmfs datastore from my vmware hypervisors
> Is there a config option I am missing in which it will allow vmware servers to mount
NFS?