cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Unable to see/add any template or iso
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:58:41 GMT
Hi  Ankush,

Look like your SSVM can't communicate with your Secondary Storage NFS.
If your Secondary Storage NFS share path is nfs://localhost/data/secondary, you
will have to change it for the IP of your cloudstack server so the SSVM can
mount the NFS share.

Also, for ERROR: Cannot connect to  port 8250  from the SSVM, you might
have to change the "host" config in the Global Settings for the IP of your
cloudstack server.

Pierre-Luc Dion
514-447-3456, 1101
- - -