cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Brent Clark <bcl...@tendrilinc.com>
Subject Re: DNS domain name questions
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:36:18 GMT
Thanks Cody for your response.
==================
If you go to Infrastructure > Zone > [ click on zone name] you will see an
edit button (paper with pen). You should then be able to edit the network
domain. This is in CS 4.2.1 for reference.
==================

I forgot to mention I am using 4.2.1. Its a brand new installation.

I also did what was suggested and then restarted the manager and it still
is not using my DNS domain, but the default cs1cloud.internal still when I
build from templates.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks!

--
Brent S. Clark
NOC Engineer

2580 55th St.  |  Boulder, Colorado 80301
www.tendrilinc.com  |  blog <http://www.tendrilinc.com/news-room/blog/>
<http://www.tendrilinc.com/>

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.