cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Brent Clark <bcl...@tendrilinc.com>
Subject CloudStack question on guests
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:45:34 GMT
I have a CS 3.0 install with 2x KVM hosts. I recenlty built a new shiny CS
4.2 install with 3x KVM hosts. I am wondering what the process I should
follow to easly migrate guests from one CS version to the other.

It is as easy as removing the KVM host from the old version, slapping the
new agent onto it and adding it to the new CS?

Thanks!

--
Brent S. Clark
NOC Engineer

2580 55th St.  |  Boulder, Colorado 80301
www.tendrilinc.com  |  blog <http://www.tendrilinc.com/news-room/blog/>
<http://www.tendrilinc.com/>

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.