cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Derek Cole <derek.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using external gateway for managed VMs
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 23:08:34 GMT
Thank you, I will investigate this. That sounds like something that I could
use. I am using puppet to automatically deploy the VMs and I wanted to be
able to use the DHCP servers user data for those nodes. I thought if I
didnt do it this way, I wouldnt get use of the cloudstack DHCP server.
Hopefully this is a solution that will work in that scenario.

-Derek