cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mario Pérez <perezmario...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven pom.xml
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:41:06 GMT
Sorry for the previous message.

I have the same problem as Maria Noelia .

Here I show exactly what happens :

root @ :/ devCloud opt/cloudstack/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin # mvn -f pom.xml
clean
[ INFO] Scanning for projects ...
[ERROR ] The build Could not read 1 project -> [ Help 1 ]
[ERROR ]
[ERROR ] The project org.apache.cloudstack : cloud - devCloud : 4.1.1 ( /
opt/cloudstack/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin/pom.xml ) has 1 error
[ERROR ] Non- resolvable parent POM : Failure to find org.apache.cloudstack
: CloudStack : pom : 4.1.1 in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was
cached in the Local repository , resolution will not be reattempted until
the update interval has elapsed of Central or updates are forced and '
parent.relativePath ' points at wrong place POM @ line 33 , column 11 - > [
Help 2 ]
[ERROR ]
[ERROR ] To see the full stack trace of the errors , re -run Maven With the
-e switch.
[ERROR ] Re -run Maven using the- X switch to enable full debug logging .
[ERROR ]
[ERROR ] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
please read the Following articles:
[ERROR ] [ Help 1 ]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR ] [ Help 2 ]