cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mario Pérez <perezmario...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven pom.xml
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:40:13 GMT
Yo tengo el mismo problema que María Noelia.

Aquí muestro exactamente lo que sucede:

*root@devcloud:/opt/cloudstack/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin# mvn -f pom.xml clean*
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-devcloud:4.1.1
(/opt/cloudstack/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find
org.apache.cloudstack:cloudstack:pom:4.1.1 in
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong
local POM @ line 33, column 11 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]