cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver local disk as primary storage
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 04:58:33 GMT
1. Also make sure to create service offering with local storage and use
that for vm deployment.
2. If I recall correctly, for systemvms there is a global config
system.vm.use.local.storage which needs to be made true as well.

If you donĀ¹t find this info in the docs please feel free to create a docs
ticket in the JIRA [1]. That will help us to have better documentation.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa