cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From clement mutz <c.m...@servitics.fr>
Subject not access System vm without security group
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:44:47 GMT
Hi community,

I use cloudstack 4.3 on centos with xenserver 6.2.

I created an advanced zone without security group. I have 3 nics :
- nics 1 for guest network (tagged Vlan 40) and administration network.
- nics 2 for public network
- nics 3 for storage network.

I have a primary storage iscsi and my secondary storage locate on NFS server.
I followed installation instruction (vhd-utils, cloud-install-sys-tmplt ...)
No problem for creating my zone but I don't access (ping,ssh ...) at my system vms (network
verified).
I can add Instance ... But not access at my VMs and feature "access console".

When I created an advanced zone WITH security group. I don't have problems with System'vm.
I can ping. I have access with view console when I create different instances.

The only difference is nic public network. When I created an advanced zone WITH security group
I can't use nic "public network".. Why ?

Where I can look for to help ?

Thanks for your help !

Clément.