cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Len Bellemore <Len.Bellem...@ControlCircle.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack 4.3.1
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:03:28 GMT
Cheers Sebastien.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 July 2014 19:55
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cloudstack 4.3.1

On Jul 22, 2014, at 9:41 AM, Len Bellemore <Len.Bellemore@ControlCircle.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Anyone know when the 4.3.1 release is due to come out?  I'm really interested in the
bugfix for listUsageRecords throwing a null pointer exception:

Len, I am going to try to create a release and send a VOTE thread on dev@ this week.

You can find the latest 4.3 source at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.3

If you could test it and check that everything you need is in there, that would be awesome.
I can still cherry pick some bug fixes if folks give me the commit ids (from master or 4.4
branch) and that they apply cleanly.

-sebastien

> Thanks
> Len

> IMPORTANT NOTICE. This electronic message contains information from ControlCircle Ltd,
which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or email
(to the number or email address above) immediately. Activity and use of the ControlCircle
e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business
purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure