cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows Template Question
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 18:41:36 GMT
I'm with Lucian, this is general windows issue - you cant do anything
faster.

Sysprep will take what it takes and its nothing to do with CloudStack.

Unless you don't have windows AD - and dont care about unique SIDs, then
you could just clone windows VMs as is, but you should not have any
uniformed management system that cares about SIDs.

On 7/10/14, 11:55 AM, Nux! wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That is just normal behaviour with sysprepped Windows. You can't speed this process much.
My templates exhibit the same issue.