cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Harikrishna Patnala <harikrishna.patn...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Template Default SystemVM
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:01:02 GMT
Do add the host, secondary storage and primary storage into the Cloudstack ?

-Harikrishna
On 04-Jul-2014, at 9:25 am, Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com<mailto:Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Do you see the template in your secondary storage?

Can you check the size and state of the template in vm_template table?

~Rajani

On 04-Jul-2014, at 2:59 am, Yesid Mora <ymora@o4it.com<mailto:ymora@o4it.com><mailto:ymora@o4it.com>>