cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: dual NIC VLAN configuration
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 06:17:13 GMT
Hi Ian,

As you are deploying a Basic network there will be no public traffic.

The private traffic, assuming you allocate an IP range to the POD which is in the same CIDR
as the Management Server would typically be assigned to cloudbr0

private.network.device=cloudbr0

Guest traffic would then be assigned to cloudbr1

guest.network.device=cloudbr1

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 25 Jul 2014, at 19:18, "Ian Young" <iyoung@ratespecial.com<mailto:iyoung@ratespecial.com>>