cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From taufique shaikh <tauf_...@hotmail.com>
Subject CloudStack 4.3 error while addin device
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 18:40:16 GMT

Hi there,

I have just started testin with cloudstack, install version 4.3 and able to create zone, pod,
clusted , host and vm successfully.
I am usin XEN Server Hypervision, I have intall Netscaler VM and tryin to add the same in
Cloudstack

For addin I am usin below path
Infrastructure --> Zone --> ZoneName --> Physical Network --> Network Service
Provider.

When I am addin Netscaler IP with username and pass am havin attach error.

"Java.Lan.nullpointremoteexception"

Both cloudstack VM and Netscaler VM are on same subnet of 10.0.0.x/24.

Can you please confirm what this error is and how do I resolve the same..!
Your support is hihly appreciated..!

Thank you.